Directions of Use:
• Best consumed raw as 2-3 tablespoons.
• Drizzle Hemp Seed Oil over your food and relish the nutty-earthy flavor along with its nutritional value. Sprinkle on salads, rice-daal, sabzi, hummus & dips, pasta or any other food you’re enjoying at the moment.
• Massage onto hair and leave on overnight for nourishment and healthy hair growth.
• Apply it on your face and body as a moisturizer before sleeping. Can also be used as a massage oil.
*Not recommended for frying*
20ml – 25ml per day or as directed by the physician.
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
Benefits for your Body:
Reduces inflammation | Eases PMS and menopause | Reduces joint pain | Improves eyesight | Lowers cholesterol | Boosts heart function | Aids digestive health | Improves vision | Reduces anxiety | Elevates mood
Benefits for your Hair:
Stimulates hair growth | Moisturizes and nourishes hair | Reduces scalp issues | Strengthens hair follicle
Benefits for your Skin:
Reduces Acne | Anti-aging | Soothes skin | Reduces rashes | Helps with psoriasis | Helps with eczema | Moisturizes deeply without clogging pores | Moderates sebum production
Nutrients offered by Hemp Seed Oil
• Rich in Omega 3 & 6
• All 20 amino acids
• Including 9 essential amino acids
• Rich in Vitamin E
• Rich in Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Potassium
- Store Name: India Hemp Organics
- Vendor: India Hemp Organics
- No ratings found yet!